Change of Name

You may wish to consider changing your name or a child’s name following a relationship breakdown or the start of a new relationship.

If you wish to legally change your name, this will usually require a formal Change of Name Deed.  This is something that James Murray Solicitors can help you with.

In respect of a child, this may need an application to the Court for permission to make the change.  We can do this for you or advise you what is necessary.

Let James Murray Solicitors help with your legal requirements.  Call 0151 933 3333 or contact us here to arrange an appointment.

Scroll to Top
Scroll to Top