If Children Services are involved with you or your family we understand that you will be worried and anxious about the situation.
At James Murray Solicitors we have a large team who are experienced in advising and representing parents and extended family members, such as grandparents, in relation to such emotive and stressful matters.
We have a wealth of experience in relation to:
- Attending with Clients at pre proceedings meetings/Public Law Outline meetings
- Advising Clients and negotiating with the Local Authority in relation to expectation agreements
- Representation at Court
- Advising during Court proceedings
- Drafting witness statements
- Instructing experts should they be required
- Working alongside experienced and Senior Counsel to achieve the best possible outcomes
We are contracted with the Legal Aid Agency to undertake work in relation to the above types of cases. Legal Aid is available for this type of advice and representation depending on certain criteria being met. In relation to Care Proceedings Legal Aid is normally automatically available to parents.
Paul Fletcher LLB (Hons)
Solicitor, Managing Partner
Renu Rai LLB (Hons)
Sara Mullins LLB (Hons)
Head of Department, Senior Paralegal
Jacqueline Thiis LLB (Hons)
Kim Robinson LLB (Hons)
Abigail Moore LLB (Hons) LLM
Isabella Martin LLB (Hons)
Leanne Preston LLB (Hons)